Once you have made your decision, you are suddenly faced with another. What will you do with your old clawfoot bathtub? Some good suggestions on how to reuse clawfoot tubs include:
- Make room in the backyard for a pond. Seal the drain hole and fill the tub with water, plant life, and fish.
- Give plants and flowers a new home by using the bathtub as a giant planter in your garden.
- Remove one side of the clawfoot tub and add cushions to create a small couch or chair.
- Convert the bathtub into a racing machine and enter a clawfoot bathtub competition. Or, create a clawfoot tub kayak, motorcycle, or automobile.
- Donate it to a local thrift store or make a profit at a local furniture consignment shop.