- Upgrade to a whirlpool tub. Having a whirlpool tub is like having a hot tub in your bathroom. We have a large selection of whirlpool freestanding tubs.
- Install a vessel or above the counter sink. These sinks can give any bathroom a spa-like feel.
- Set up a bathroom lighting scheme. Use low-lights, light dimming switches, and candles throughout the room.
- Paint walls with natural and earthy tones and try to pick out bathroom furniture featuring dark colors and woods.
- Place speakers throughout the spa room so you can listen to your favorite music while soaking in the tub.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Create a Spa Bathroom
Before getting your hands dirty, you'll need to promise yourself that you'll spend more time relaxing – in the bathroom. Whether you plan on gutting the bathroom and starting from scratch or simply want a few changes, here are some tips on how to turn your current bathroom into a relaxing spa. You won’t want to get out of the tub!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for your informative blog. I am teaching a class/workshop on the whole idea of creating an
"At Home Spa Bathroom" and this information will be quite helpful.
Thanks, glad to help!ReplyDelete