Global warming and the environment have recently become a hot topic of debate in 2007. Since this is a bathroom blog; I thought it would be beneficial to talk about eco-friendly bathroom cleaning supplies. I found this great website called Natural Choices; that gives you alot of information on safe cleaning supplies.
Why use products from Natural Choices?
1. The products are non-toxic upon decomposition
2. They are based on naturally derived raw materials
3. No fillers
What products you should avoid:
Products that contain chlorine, bleach, ammonia, petrochemicals, and VOC's. These products emit harmful chemicals into the air and may cause damage to the person using them or breathing them in. They also damage your air quality.
Here are some of the products they offer:
1. Automatic Dishwasher detergent. It contains no chlorine, phosphates, or fillers.
2. Dishwashing Liquid. This is a soy based product. It breaks down faster and safer and also is free of fragrances, phosphates, solvents, chlorine, and dyes.
3. Kitchen and Bathroom Cleanser. The safe alternative to clean without using bleach.
4. Toilet Bowl Cleaner. Contains no acids or chlorine.
Looking for these products? Well, go here. Where you can find a list of distributors in your area.
Good luck Going Green!
Safe Clean Environment