- that retailer is not a direct competitor of ours and
- there is a real discount or benefit involved.
Every coupon I post is:
- from a company and /or person I know personally.
- legitimate. If you try to use the discount coupon and it does not work, e-mail me and I will find out why it does not work. Obviously you should check to see if the coupon has expired. Also remember that these discount coupons are generally only valid for internet purchases.
- free of charge to both you AND the other retailer. Vintage Tub and Bath does not charge the other retailers in any way to post their discount coupons. I figure if you can save a few bucks on a purchase, the seller can advertise the offer at no cost, and we get more folks checking out our tubs then everybody wins. 'nuff said.